Friday, June 30, 2006

One for the road

Well, there was one other thing I wanted to share with the class. As always, click the title of the post for the link-y goodness. Also, I must apologize for using a line I obviously cribbed from the Don and Mike Show for the title of the last post. I have no problem stealing a good idea, that is how 99% of modern entertainment is created, and I am too damn tired to strive for the 1%. But I do believe in iving credit where credit is due, and I would have not used that if I hadn't been hearing that on their show for the last 3-5 years. Long time listener, none-time caller.

And just to make sure the cosmic scales are balanced, here is the link to their website, where you can listen live for FREE!!!!

www.donandmikewebsite.com

I plan on posting that over to the right as soon as my brain lets me. Also, I realized that Ballschwank had been linked to my site since pretty much Day 1, so that talk about putting it up there was pretty damn dumb. I feel like anasshat.

TWOFER!!!!!!!

BSR

No comments:

Post a Comment