Monday, February 13, 2006

If you blogged here, you would be homepaged now

If you get the reference, good. If not, drive past a few apartment complexes and you will see. Anyway, it has been a long weekend, full of snow and strife (incident at the night job. Believe it or not, I cannot get into details about it. Kinda sad, ain't it?) But the result of all the drama is that I now sit here in my cubicle and suffer from bus butt (I am going to assume you know what that is. If you don't, drop me a response on here and I will exlplain. And here I go again thinking more than 5 people read this damn thing), trying not to fall asleep before I leave. CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?!?!?

To tell you the truth, I am feeling pretty lethargic today. Probably a combination of the weather and stress. I could really use some tension release tonight (God I hope my wife is reads this before bedtime!), and if I don't get that, I would at least like 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Maybe I'll get that when I am dead. But I am beginning to doubt that.

Actually I really don't have a damn thing to say today. I just felt like I left you all hanging last time, and I wanted you to know that I did not kill nor was I killed. I am just in some kind of very sleepy place. I think it is that the basement is warm and the air is a little on the stagnant side. It induces coma-like qualities.

One last thing before I go. If you have not yet seen "The Aristocrats" (the documentary, not the isney Animated movie), go rent it NOW. It is vulgar and disgusting and vile and a laugh riot, not to mention a beautiful look into the psyche of humanity, especialyl comics. It really should be required viewing, but not if kids are in the room. Or the house. Or the womb. But other than that, everyone should see it. Hell, even Carrot Top is funny in this movie. And THAT is one hell of an accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:50 PM

    checked out the link behind the Bert terror level today, good stuff! made me think that Grover was the cooler of the blue monsters which reminded me of the site http://www.zeroboutique.com/grover/index.htm (can i post links in yer comments?)

    anywho, emailed it to ya as well but to all the other avid followers of BSR, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:25 AM

    What is bus butt? Please comment

    ReplyDelete