Monday, January 01, 2007

Raindrops on roses...

One of my favorite things to do is listen to conversations being spoken in languages other than English. I don't like to be directly involved in them, just be in the periphery listening to them. Why, you ask?

Go on, ask. I won't tell you until you do.

I'm waiting...

Say it out loud. I don't care if you are at work or home or wherever the hell you are. Say "why?". No one will look at you any funnier than they already do. In fact, say it loudly. If nothing else, everyone else in your office will be less inclined to screw with your desk and desktop bric a brac.

Okay, thank you.

I love to listen to conversations in other languages because I love it when they have to say random words in English. It goes a little something like this...

"Dberoiub aeoifjv naer eiouf poirue e iu piu aeorui niaf n oern Coca Cola erfvjierio u aio r oun aeoruageroiun..."

That is always fun for me. So imagine my delight when I was randomly clicking the "next blog" button while a stoned Wifey plays "Simpsons Hit and Run" and randomly says things like "DAMMIT! and "Stupid black vans!!!", and I came across the little jem linked on the title. It is the best. And the pictures and titles of each post are completely senseless.

Nothing like a slice of down home awesomeness to start the New Year!

BSR

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I know I've been sporratic lately... I'm working on it. Have you been to engrish.com? If you like the language stuff it's an absolute gem! Also, I thought it would encourage you to know that I DESPISE valentines day, if you need proof, refer to my blog about it from last Feb.

    ReplyDelete