Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bringing back an old favorite

We haven't played the "toying with the flirty bot" game for a while, since I had to remove the Yahoo chat from my computer at work and I don't really ever get on Yahoo anymore (I am a Gmail guy). But my Ballschwank Fantasy Football league goes through Yahoo, and I hadn't updated my email address on there, so I had to go into Yahoo in order to sign up.

I hadn't been on more than 2 minutes when "Shakita8959" popped up to have sexy fun time with good ol' BSR. As always, here is the unedited exchange...

Shakita8959:

whats up?

Me:

not much. what's up w/you?

Shakita8959:

Yay someone to talk too!! ~~~<3

Me:

yup

Shakita8959:

I hope you want to chat with a horny girl today...

Me:

why yes l do

Shakita8959:

Oh Ok LOL,Nice!how you doin??

Me:

good. u?

Shakita8959:

I am a little busy right now, just got a new laptop trying to set my cam up..

Me:

of course you are

Shakita8959:

I have a fetish for being on camera

Me:

O_o

Shakita8959:

..do you have a cam?

Me:

nope

l have a job

Shakita8959:

If you have one we can cam together or if not you can just watch me online

I have a webcam but you're not a kid right?

Me:

l am no goat, lady.

Shakita8959:

Can never really be sure..you know??

Me:

know? l'm still a plaintiff in several class action suits

Shakita8959:

k ..well im gonna show you ..k?

Me:

I do like looking at the letter K

Shakita8959: [naughtywebsite.whore]

go there and my video will load, just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page, its 100% free to join you only need a credit card to verify that you are over 18 ;p

Me:

over 18 ;p? Is that some kind of European way of measuring weight?

Shakita8959:

if you cum watch me i'll do whatever you want me to do... fill out your info, its free k?

Me:

my info IS free, because I live in America. Land of the free...

Shakita8959:

yes babe the credit card is for age verification, for me to be a premium member and give you free access they have to know your over 18 just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page, its 100% free to join

Me:

100% free to join, eh?

Extended warranty? How can I go wrong?

Shakita8959:

yes babe the credit card is for age verification, for me to be a premium member and give you free access they have to know your over 18 just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page, its 100% free to join

i use this site to play on cause i don't want to be recorded!...this site doesn't allow people to record my cam! just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page ;p

Me:

are you afraid that the cam will steal your soul? Possibly through your exposed vagina?

Shakita8959:

credit card is just to verify your age, u get in for free thru my cam session invite since I'm a premium member, but u need to verify babe just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page ;p

Me:

you seem so insistent. you must REALLY like me

Shakita8959:

let me know if you need any help logging in..i'm gonna slip into something nice for you..k?

Me:

wow. a special outfit, too? I'm the luckiest man in the history of man

Shakita8959:

im the girl in the main video that loads

Me:

BTW - I like your name. Shakita. It reminds me of a Latina pop star who is also a banana. Do your hips not lie about being filled with potassium and other nutrients?

Shakita8959:

jennifer, just call me jenny

Me:

I'm the man in thew shiny green suit

Shakita8959:

k

Me:

my name isn't jennifer, but l can call you Jenny.

Jenny's are usually pretty cool

Shakita8959:

jennifer is my real name but all my friends call me jenny

are u in babe??

Me:

am I a friend of yours? That is so cool of you, since we have never met, and I am not allowed to have a credit card as part of the plea bargain

Shakita8959:

k

Me:

this conversation has been most invigorating

jenny? Friend? Are you still there?

Hullo?


Oh well. Back to work, I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment