Friday, May 06, 2011

Yeah, it's been a while

But I have been trying to grow the Twitter feed and the sports blog, so I have my reasons.

Anyway, before you continue reading, be forewarned that this post is all about me bitching about my job and will contain crude language.

Un-FUCKING-believable.

So not only is the health insurance in this POS job of mine ACTUALLY GETTING WORSE (which I didn't think was possible), the HR manager has been sitting here for the last 45 minutes (while I am trying to eat my fucking lunch) talking about her son starting puberty, telling her other sons not to try and take a peek at his growing pubic hair, explaining how she and her husband discussed blow jobs while driving with all the kids (and used the word "blowjob" at least half a dozen times), and then went into an expose all about her first period and how she wore the "big bulky" pads for 30+ straight days (I can only hope that she changed them at some point).

NONE of that is made up or even exaggerated. Not one bit of it.

I have been trying to get something going business wise for a few months now. And in a week and a half I have a big meeting that will hopefully get this thing off of the ground ASAP. But no matter what happens I have to get out of here. This is officially a hostile work environment, but since the HR "manager" is the sister to the owners not one fucking thing will be done about it. So I will be getting out of here, sooner rather than later, and if it were to happen at 2pm today (it is 1:53pm right now) it would not be soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment