Thursday, March 02, 2006

In 20 years, we will look back on these days and laugh. Unless we're dead by then.

Yes indeed it is a new day, a beautiful frezzing rain and windy day. Let the sunshine in, let it make you grin (is that how it goes?). Anyway, I am here in the below sea level section of the hospital that must not be named for fear of lawsuit (have I mentioned the place by name before? It is so hard to keep track). I have finished my lunch (Quizno's. The new prime rib sub. Good, but not sure if it is that much different than the steak they already offered. Of course, the fact that I all but drowned it in their horseradish sauce might have masked some of the subtle nuances of the sandwich experience), said my prayers and taken my vitamins (still a Hulkamaniac at heart TYVM), and I am officially ready to rock and/or roll. However, it is now after 3pm, and I will be leaving soon, and have no desire to dive into the next heavy project at this moment. So screw it all, I am gonna kill me some time and see what happens.

If you look to your right (my left, your right), you will see a brand spanking new website link. What is it you ask? Why it is the Early Monday Morning Show website (hence the name of the link). That's right, it only took 6 years of being Baltimore's Best Improv Troupe (R) and we are now online and ready to make you laugh, internet style! Of course, it is still under heavy construction, but since I am under heavy sedation, it all works out.

The Comedy Festival is coming up in about a month, and things are finally coming together.

And now for a completely unexpected segue, I have been on the phone with clients and BGE for the last 30 minutes or so, and now I have to run to get to work #2 on time. Maybe more tomorrow. Or maybe not. I just cannot be relied on it seems. Sorry.

Seacrest, OUT (of the genepool please)!

1 comment:

  1. So let the sunshine in, face it with a grin, Smilers never lose, and frowners never win :-)

    That's how it goes...And I agree Seacrest does need to be out of the genepool!

    Weird and Single OUT! lol

    ReplyDelete