Monday, March 26, 2007

A Quick and Dirty Hit



It is Monday, and I felt the need to begin with some pirates and space bears (not to mention wacky robots and the skeleton of a dwarf). The wolf and the space ships shaped like derby hats (or acorns, I cannot decide) are also a nice touch.
I am not in the best of moods. Day job is pissing me off lately (I am tempted to just have a gigantic bitch session, but it would feel a little much like self centered whining, and even I have my limits when it comes to begging for pity, no matter what Wifey says. If it keeps up, prepare yourself for "The Whining"), and I have an ear infection right after kicking a cold. I am taking antibiotics so strong that I can actually taste the color blue. But (and it is the ability to notice things like this that is both my blessing and my curse) I am beginning to get worried about the possible side effects of this current medication. It seems that this medication may decrease the effectiveness of some birth control pills. I was supposed to ask my doctor or pharmacist for more information, but I neglected to notice this oh-s0-vital warning in time before I left the pharmacy the other day. Now that is bad enough news, especially since Wifey and I are not planning on having a child in the next 9-10 months or so. We will have to be careful because apparently my doctor or pharmacist believes that I am on "The Pill". And if that weren't bad enough, I am now at an increased risk for yeast infections! I need to be wary of any vaginal itching or discharge!


If I start to suffer from any vaginal itching or discharge, a yeast infection is the LEAST of my worries, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment