Thursday, August 02, 2007

I have finally found my Sean Bean


I love Wifey. I would hope that this is known and completely understood. I know that Wifey loves me. Hell, at this point she would have to. However, she does like to rail on about how incredibly hot Sean Bean is (if you don't know who he is, look him up yourself. I have no desire to post beefcake pics of my wife's moist-inducing obsession). Now I do have subscriptions to Maxim and Stuff (and had one to FHM before it went teat's up. Pun intended), but the pictures of scantily clad women is really more of a pleasant bonus to the magazines themselves to me. If I was 14, maybe those pics would be enough, but as a 34 year old with access to the internet, suggestive just doesn't get a rise out of me (pun intended again). She has occasionally given me a little good natured grief over these magazines, but nothing much comes of it (no pun there you dirty minded little monkeys). Besides, while I have never dug deep into the recesses of Elle, or whatever that catalog sized magazine is that she gets every month, but I know that all of those women's magazines have those shirtless guys that is somehow supposed to sell feminine hygiene products and so forth. And I don't care.
But her obsession over Sean Bean (and the way she says his name every time she is given a cause to think of him or see him on TV) drives me crazy sometimes. Even my Angelina Jolie (before she got knocked up by Brad Pitt to make what will undoubtedly be the world's most perfectly beautiful baby that will probably wind up being the Anti-Christ because it is going to have immeasurable good looks and charm, and nothing that perfect can be anything but evil) obsession never reached 1/3 her obsession over Sean Bean. I had resigned myself to a life of being the guy she shares coitus with while she dreams of Sean Bean (I have to keep typing his full name, because if I just type "Bean, it brings to mind images of Rowan Atkinson, and I am fairly confident that no one in recorded history has ever had an erotic thought about Rowan Atkinson. At least I hope not) once she gets tired of my "O-Face", and I was okay with that. And it isn't like I was out there hunting for my own celebrity to crush on. But I came across (NO PUN! YOU SICK BASTARDS!) this pic and realized that I could stare at it for at least 3 weeks straight. So I am going to claim her for my own, like Wifey did with Beany (does that work? Are there any famous Beanys that would make you think of them in lieu of the Seanster? Let me know).
Mmmmmmm, Johannson........
BSR

4 comments:

  1. can't think...not enough blood in brain...

    Rowan Atkinson and Rosie O'Donnell!

    ah, there that's better. a mite nauseated but the brain is fully supplied again.

    at great risk of losing brain function again I must concur that Ms Johannson is indeed quite eye catching! mayhaps not three weeks worth, I'd probably go blind before then (not from that, sick bastards! from the lovely Mrs Reese gouging out my eyes) and be forced to find the same picture depicted in braille.

    mmm...braille...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:47 PM

    Sean Bean is the Antichrist indeed!
    And notice: I'm not a man. Sean Bean is evil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:39 PM

    Sean Bean is not evil. I am so glad I am not married. I am one of those obsessed woman who think Sean Bean the perfect man. Ha!!! I can obsess all I want. Single and I am dying so what the hell. I have to have some fun.
    Dakcarm/Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:58 PM

    Sean Bean evil? I don't hardly think so. Why are men so jealous over a man that is unreachable to any of us? So what if wifey may put Seans face on you while having a tumble in the bed? Maybe the sex is even better. None of us who call ourselves Sean Bean fans can ever have him so let us have our fantasys. Let us obsess over him. It isn't hurting anyone. Especially not our Sean. For some of us it is that little extra we need in our life. Perhaps a bit of a dream to hold to of maybe meeting him just one time. Some of us have to have something to hold to even if it is just a dream that some find insane or stupid. Yeah I hold to such a dream. My time quickly runs out. With every breath,with each moment of pain. I lay down at night and say "perhaps tomorrow." I wake up and say "perhaps today". Even it if never does happen at least I had something to look forward to every day. A hope. Perhaps today I will see Sean Bean if only for a moment then I can leave knowing the dream was fulfilled. Evil no he is not evil. He is just a man. It is only in the minds of others who do not care for him that he is evil. To his fans he is loved and adored.

    I gladly put my name to this.
    Dakcarm,Dakkie,Anne

    ReplyDelete