Friday, August 31, 2007

Oh yeah, I forgot...

Yes, it is in fact about 5 minutes of 3 in the morning and I am awake. Why? Lots of reasons. My legs are hurting to the point that having them elevated is beyond painful. I had an ulcer burst this evening and it is not being a nice open sore.

(I hope you aren't reading this over breakfast/lunch/dinner)

Add to that the big announcement that is pending, which is swirling around in my brain, and you have a classic case of insomnia part deux. Yuck.

But it is amazing the things that you think of when you are awake at 3 in the morning. There is an added benefit to Wifey's getting axed by that ungrateful bitch of a boss (nope, still not bitter, tyvm). What is that benefit, you ask? Well, I'll tell you...

THE BOOB THIEF CAN NO LONGER POISON MY WIFE WITH DROOLING CUTENESS WHILE FEELING HER UP AND BASICALLY DESTROYING MY CHANCES OF GETTING LUCKY THAT NIGHT!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

So, there is that silver lining that they always talk about. How sweet is that? Very sweet.

BSR

No comments:

Post a Comment