Friday, December 12, 2008

Sometimes they do all the work themselves...



I may have mentioned that there is someone here at the new and improved Torture Complex (formerly known as Moleville, now relocated to a place with windows in order to tease you with the freedom you will never have).  I had been calling her (or at least toying with calling her) White Trash Gwyneth Paltrow, because that is what she reminded me of.  But after taking some time to work in the same general area as her, I have a new name for her...

CRAZY TRAIN

...you see, she has the same trait that someone I used to work with in the local theatre district has, and that is that no matter what someone is talking about, she can twist it into a story about her.  You could say that your pet goldfish died and within 30 seconds she would be saying how her parakeet died when she was 12 and it made her so sad and...

...well, you get the idea.  And what does this have to do with a nominally coherent, all but irrelevant aging rock star?  Well, do you know what the first words of "Crazy Train" are (after the "All Aboard" and the laughing, that is)?



Check out the video, you'll see / hear it.  And whenever she speaks, THAT is all that I can hear in my head.

I guess it could be worse.  It could be Air Supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment