Monday, December 18, 2006

A change is (hopefully) a'brewin'

I am once again openly lookingfor new daytime employment. I am officially tired of having two jobs and want to experience all that my digital cable has to offer. It isn't really anything that has happened at one job or the other that has me unhappy, it is just the general level of exhaustion that has enveloped me. It could very well be that after the holiday season ends and my hours at Target are cut back to more normal levels that I will feel differently. But even so, I would love to have evenings and weekends for myself (and for Wifey) for a change. It has been pretty much a constant for the last 5 years, and I think I have earned it. Of course, I may be in the minority in having that opinion.

I just hope that if I am blessed with a new job, that it gives me as much ammunition and material as the ones I have now have given me.

Also, a quick, open apology to Post Script (an old college friend). I am very sorry that Wifey and I didn't make it out to the Gathering of the P's (long story). We were just both too exhausted, and even when we talked about going and decided that we would go and make an appearance, we wound up vegging out and just staring blankly at whatever we were doing and never made it to the "put on clothes you can wear out in public" part of going out. And to the Honorary P, happy belated birthday. I hope your "29+2" birthday was everything you hoped it would be and more. I will endeavor to make it to "29+3". I promise.

BSR

No comments:

Post a Comment