Monday, October 29, 2007

Just a couple of things on my mind...

In no particular order...

  • I am always bothered when I have something like pizza for dinner, and the next morning my farts smell like a root cellar. I know there were no unwashed potatoes or carrots in my meal. Why are they in my farts?
  • Put your fucking collar down. You look stupid. Seriously, who the hell decided that popped collars needed to come back?
  • Also, if you spend time and money trying to make your hair looked mussed up like you just got out of bed, you are a moron. Again, I know I am old and out of touch. But if that means that I don't understand $50 haircuts that look look like rat's nests on purpose, than I am happy to be out of the loop.

That is all for now. I just needed to get those off of my chest

BSR

No comments:

Post a Comment