Monday, October 08, 2007

Today's Mood Is...




I am hoping that all 3 pics show up on the post. Teh Blogger is acting teh wacky.
On a personal, whoring myself out for attention note, I have FINALLY updated Another Damn Sports Blog. I think that Things Found in My Spam is going to die, unless there is some massive groundswell for it's continued being and updating.
Auditions went well. I think that we found some quality, and a couple real diamonds in the rough. We will see what happens, but for now I am cautiously optimistic.
Complete tangent. Yesterday (or maybe it was Saturday) Larry the Upstairs Neighbor mentioned hearing "Cantaloop" by Us3 on the radio. This afternoon while driving back from running an errand on my lunch break, I heard the song on the radio. And I have to say...
THAT SONG STILL FREAKIN' RULES!!!!!
Damn, what a great little slice of music. Why the hell didn't that band make it bigger than they did?
Okay, after burning a lot of time on the sports entry, and more over here, I really need to get to work. But at least you have the possibility of 3 whole pictures to look at!
YAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment