Friday, September 08, 2006

Things that make me giggle

As I have recently mentioned, I am suffering through second hand insomnia. In fact, right now I feel like I am dragging more ass than a cadre of baboons with itchy butts. However, I still am keen to notice the absurd, like something I saw on the way into work this morning.

As I was driving on Belair Road, I stopped at a light and an MTA bus pulled up next to me. I looked over at it and saw the billboard on the side. It was a Hooters billboard (yes I have been known to frequent Hooters, but I swear I only eat there for the articles). The billboard in question was positioned in such a place that as I looked over, I saw 3 ample sets of torso with no faces to distract me with any other place to focus. No distracting eyes or smiles to look at. Just 6 lovely breasts covered in a thin sheet of white cloth with an owl on there somewhere. This was all well and good, and definitely it was a pleasant momentary distraction from the inanity that is morning traffic, stuck in the midst of a group of people who, like you, have no desire to get where they are going. But this is what got me. On each wonderful mammary was a hand print, as if someone had just finished changing their oil by hand and walked up to the bus, putting an open hand print right smack dab in the center of the pleasure zone.

Part of me thought that the bus was pulled over somewhere by the police, and 3 criminals caught red (and dirty) handed were forced to exit the bus, and then forced to put their hands in preparation for a search by said police. Maybe their hands went there accidentally, maybe they realized it was the closest they would get to touching ANY female breasts, either 2 or 3 dimensional, and they decided to cop one last feel before they became the object of someone else's dirty hand explorations.

Have a happy weekend everyone. I am going to find time to nap, even if I have to stay up all night to do it. That'll teach me!

BSR

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWW We've been blogging and commenting to each other for a year now :-) Isn't that just special?!

    Happy Blogiversary ;-)

    ReplyDelete