Wednesday, April 25, 2007

BE CAREFUL! You might get pregnant on you!

THIS is why I need an outlet like this, for when shit like what just happened happens.

Jamaican Voodoo Queen (at thip point I can no longer keep the name straight, hopefully it will be close enough to the previous names for you to know who I am speaking of) was regaling WW and the Lurker (and because I was in earshot, me) with a description of a ream she had last night. It seems that the dream was heavy in the fish references, which to her (and the other 2) means that someone in her family is pregnant.

So any...wha-wha-WHAAAAAT?!?!?

Yup, the three of them are convinced that someone dreaming of fish means that someone else in the family is pregnant. I could have sworn that it meant that Big Pussy is dead.

But here is where it gets fun. I started laughing. I couldn't help it, that shit was funny to me. Well, WW and Lurker start talking about how their moms used to tell stories like that and yadda yadda yadda. Then WW says how whenever her mother would start talking about a dream like that, WW would make her mom stop talking because she didn't want to get pregnant too. THEN Lurker says, "yeah, that's contagious!"

Pregnancy is contagious. Now, maybe I had a really crappy Sex Ed. teacher, or I missed that day in class, but I could have sworn that wasn't how it worked. That would have to be one potent man to get a lady knocked up and have it wafting in the air to spread his seed. Maybe if the man is part dandelion it would work.

I need to do more research on this, but until I can come up with conclusive evidence one way or the other, I need to make sure all you ladies are extra careful. DON'T LET A PREGNANT LADY BREATHE ON YOU!!!!! Please.

This has been a BSR Public Service Announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment