Monday, June 30, 2008

Today's Mood Is...


Just to let you know I am not referring to myself in this case, but to a friend of mine. I will not mention the friend by name (just know that he is an original FOBSR - Friend Of Big Shirtless Ron - from way before there was a blog, all the way to before Al Gore had taken credit for inventing the Internet), nor will I mention in any detail what makes this friend bad ass. But I will say this. I like to think of myself as a pretty tough guy. I can handle myself. But once in a while I am reminded that I have not been really tested, at least not like some people. And I can only hope that if I am ever tested like that (and I hope I am not, because I don't know if I could do what he is doing) I can respond with HALF the positive thoughts and actions that he is displaying with casual aplomb.
Badass. HE has it. In spades.
BSR

No comments:

Post a Comment