Friday, July 14, 2006

A Public Service Announcement

This is important to all those who like to read forums. And like to reply on them. A classic bit of interweb bitchiness that has been lost in the shuffle.

Now, would you please continue reading as I (momentarily) turn my blog into a San Francisco coffee-house/beatnik poetry room circa 1968. A longing for a childhood memory. And for a dessert treat.

Don't worry, it will change back as soon as you are done reading it.

A little sidebar. I just did a spellcheck on this post, because for some unknown reason, my brain decided that I couldn't spell "momentarily" correctly. I was right, but it was one of those things where the word didn't look right when I was reading it, and I filled myself with doubt until I had to resort to the aforementioned spellcheck. Now for the Alanis Morrissette version of irony...

the spellchecker for blogger.com doesn't recognize the word "blog". It wants to change it to "block".

It IS like rain on your wedding day.

BSR

No comments:

Post a Comment