Thursday, January 15, 2009

One of those things you don't really think about






Here in Purgatory, it is a small business, family owned and operated.  The Brothers Chinn own it, and their mother, their brother, and their sister all work here in some capacity.  And sometimes their in-laws help out.

The sister (who apparently handles the HR) is married.  He is apparently working here part time now.  He likes to wear tracksuit pants (which makes me think he is auditioning for the horrible regular television version of the Sopranos that is most assuredly in development SOMEWHERE).  And he just walked up to someone that he is going to be sitting with and learning how to do what she does and said "Don't worry, I don't bite".

Well, to be perfectly honest that was not any concern at all of mine.  UNTIL YOU SAID THAT!!!

I know it is a common phrase.  I have heard it countless times.  I am sure I have even said it before.  But now I have this nagging feeling that he is going to walk up to someone and just start nibbling, and I can't get it out of my head.  Maybe it will  just be to announce his presence, maybe until he is just shy of breaking the skin, maybe until he has the taste of delicious, delicious brains on his palate.  I really don't know.  But I don't want to.

Either way, I no longer trust the bastich.

No comments:

Post a Comment