Monday, February 09, 2009

Today's Mood Is...



So I had some claims bounce back to me because they were undeliverable at the address listed.  It is an insurance that my office does not participate with, so they could have changed the mailing address without our being made aware of it.  

I called the number that we have listed for the insurance.  A nice enough sounding lady answered.  I said to her "I am calling from a provider's office.  We are non-par (non-participating) and I need to verify your mailing address, as we have had some claims returned to us as being not deliverable".

She responded with "We're an HMO".

As an abject exercise, read my statement in your normal voice, then read her response in the voice of Ralph Wiggum.

It is definitely Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment