Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Here we go again

Yup, I have been threatening to do this for a long time, and now it has happened. I have started a sports blog. Why another blog you ask? Because I just don't feel like doing any work here. And more to the point, sports have always been a big part of my life (ask Wifey about how I subliminally forced her to learn the basics of watching baseball on TV, and how she can now look at the score on the screen and tell me the score, the inning, the count, the number of outs and if there are any runners on base and what base they are on. She gets it right about 90% of the time, and since she has only been doing this (and begrudgingly so at that) for a little over a year, that is pretty damn impressive. A lot of people who actually profess to watching the games aren't that exact. She is resisting me on football, but eventually she will acquiesce. I will wear her down. Hell, it's how I got her to date/put out for/marry me in the first place. Persistence can get you laid and cause you to risk half of your worldly possessions. Make sure you tell all your friends and teach your children all about diminishing returns.

Anyway, here is the link...

Another Damn Sports Blog

Also, "dave", whom you might have seen lurking around the ol' BSR comments pages, and who you might have guessed is an OLD friend (in every sense of the word because he is 3 years older than me. HAHAHA!!! Hey Dave - "SNIP!") of mine has started a blog also. But since I left the link in my gmail account and the name of it is not from any inside joke that we share, I cannot remember it right now. But next post it will be linked up in here and to your right. That is a promise my friends.

Finally, I am now accepting applications for sponsors for my fine series of blogs. Yes, any entrepreneurs out there who want some valuable, cost efficient advertising, drop me a line. Who knows, maybe you could be the Official Tire Repair/Routine Maintenance For Your Vehicle company for the entire BSR Empire. And if you don't know the value of being the Official Instant Diet Green Tea Mix of the BSR Empire (I kind of like the sound of that. "The BSR Empire". I am going to keep that around), you do not know value my friend.

I am prepping for the first big show of the season for EMMS (this Saturday at 8pm if'n you have a hankering for some "A" list comedy at "Tracy's Comedy Club" prices (ooooohh, BURN!!!) so come on out for that.

Later this week I will be posting a much more in depth diatribe about JJ (who has officially graduated from "she" and "her" to "it") and Wifey playing like Kickboxer 2 in bed (and I have the bruises to show it), not to mention my possessed table fan.

BSR

No comments:

Post a Comment