Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Trailer for John Cena's movie

I have made no secret my love of professional wrestling. I watched it with my Dad growing up, we went to matches together. After the colts left town, it was one of the few things we readily agreed on. I will also fully admit it had gotten a lot more uneven over the years. Ever since they admitted it was fake, it has gone downhill (for those of you unfamiliar with the terminology, the old code of pretending it was real was called "kayfabe", and I much prefer it). All that being said, it is still fun, and when I get the chance, I will watch it. And I really do like John Cena. He is not very good in the ring yet, but he can learn technique. He has respect for the history, and most of all, he is great on the mic. He cuts some excellent promos. But Starring as the romantic lead as an ex-Marine who's wife is kidnapped by professional criminals so he wages a one man war? I will probably wait for this one to go to cable. And something tells me I won't have to wait too long. And the sad thing is I am probably going to wind up LOVING it. And eventually I will own it. Aw hell, why fight it. I'll be there opening night.

YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment