Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Today's Mood Is...


...worried. It seems that evOl kitteh decided to use my sleep starved brain to escape her evil overlords (you know, the ones that feed her and pet her and clean up her poop. Wifey and me). This morning I got up a little earlier than usual to put out the trash (we try not to put it out until the morning it is being picked up in order to curtail rat activity in our yard). I staggered over to the door, paused for a moment to rub the sleep out of my eyes, then opened the door. Little Bastard Kitty (which will be her name for the foreseeable future) RAN out. I almost grabbed her, but my coordination isn't the best when I am still 3/4 asleep. Wifey and I spent over 30 minutes trying to get her back in, going from cajoling to pleading to "come here dammit!". Nothing worked. She wound up climbing into an evergreen tree that has rat holes underneath of it. I believe she is going to be hunting until she captures a rat, or until she gets hungry. Right now the over / under is 50/50 on which will happen first. It's even money folks. No point in betting unless you have some insider information.
I am hoping that before I have to go to Bullseye Inc. she will be back in the house, pissed off at us for the bath she was subjected to, and randomly attacking furniture and ceiling tiles. You know, back to normal.
BSR

No comments:

Post a Comment