Friday, March 07, 2008

Today's OTHER Mood Is...


...someone sent me an email that supposedly had a letter that a woman sent to Proctor and Gamble regarding their line of feminie protection products (I don't know if that would be the correct thing to call maxi-pads and tampons. In a way it looks correct, but in another way it looks like the classification for some kind of female-only weapon). Either way, the letter that was sent was very funny, but I have become so jaded by all the b.s. that is sent through the intertubes that I went to Snopes to see if there was any info on it. There wasn't, but there was something about the President of Proctor and Gamble going on Donahue in thte mid 1990's and claiming that part of P&G's profits went to the Church of Satan. Of course that is patently false (and in a case of the pot calling the kettle black, P&G won a lawsuit charging Amway of being responsible for the rumors. Amway accusing ANYONE else of having ties w/Satan smacks to me of "Smelt It vs. Dealt It", the Supreme Court case from 1960). Well, on the Snopes page there was this little piece of artwork. It almost made me snort coffee out of my nose, so I thought I would share it with y'uns.
BSR

No comments:

Post a Comment