Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Today's Mood Is...






Yes, and almost in the order I put them in so I could tell a humorous story with previously unrelated pictures, it is time for...

It's a Child, NOT a Triple Word Score in Scrabble!!!!!

Come with me as we peel away the layers of idiocy and reveal the sweet onion of reality...

As always, these are real names of REAL children.  And today's theme is:

Close, but no ceee-gar!  

You can see where they were trying to go with this, but they failed.

  • Aayleyah
  • Airon
  • Alvan
  • Alyiah
  • Ammie
  • Antwanett
  • Aysia
  • Blanch
  • Brayan
  • Brigid
  • Bryen
  • Camrin
  • Camryn (no relation)
  • Chaniya
  • Christion
  • Dairyein
  • Darious
  • Deakin
  • Dejion
  • Destyne (I missed this one last time)
  • Deziah
  • Di-Jhae (because using the initials would have been too damn confusing)
  • Dwaine
  • Dyanna
  • Emely
  • Eryn
  • Jayde
  • Jazmyne
  • Jonnaye
  • Justis
  • Justyce
  • Juztice
  • Kameron
  • Kamri
  • Kandise
  • Karolina
  • Karon
  • Kenedi
  • Kharan
  • Khori
  • Khristopher
  • Kolin
  • Kori
  • Kristopher
  • Kymille
  • Krystyn
And of course...
  • Kyndle (think electronic book)
So there you have the first half of the list of so close but so far names.  I will hit the L-Z next week.  I am tired of cutting and pasting, and my lunch break is over, so I have to go now.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment