Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Halloween Update

As I was typing my last post, I was approached by Asian Mustard Lover. She told me that he basement is doing "Willy Wonka and the (insert hospital name here) Factory. She didn't mention what part they wanted me for. Dental left me a voice mail yesterday after hours (they didn't want anyone hearing their idea. Now do you comprehend the depths of my pain?) saying they were doing "Annie" and if I shave my head I can be Daddy Warbucks. Let me make sure you caught that. If I Shave My Head I Can Be Daddy Warbucks. In the vain hope of winning a pizza party for the office (pizza made by the cafeteria. The cheap bastards won't even spring for Papa John's) worth $100 (oooh...ahhhhh), they want me to actually shave my head.

I can't wait to see what the hospital has planned for Rammadan.

No comments:

Post a Comment