Friday, October 07, 2005

Lost is not just a tv show

It is also how I feel as I wander through the electronic catacombs trying to make this thing look decent. All the templates show some guy's picture nest to his posts. How the hell do you do that? I clicked on the "Add Image", and then added said image. What I am not sure of is where the hell I added it to. For all I know, it is now being cropped and put on the walls of your local post office, finally covering that old pic of the Unabomber. Or it could be at this very moment the exact image needed for some guy with a fetish for the better left unmentioned to find a momentary completion in his life. I am afraid I will somehow end up on a Photoshop Phriday on www.somethingawful.com (which by the way is an AWESOME site for those who have not yet viewed it. And if you haven't, why the hell not?).

As I learn more, or am flamed by a bunch of 15 year olds who haven't seen natural light since the Clinton administration, I will hopefully make this place look at least marginally like someone who knows what they are doing is doing the posting. In the meantime, strap yourselves in and prepare to feel the cheese BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment