Friday, October 14, 2005

If you click on enough things, something will eventually happen

But is it a good thing? I thought I had figured out how to make my pic seen on this thing. I followed some link and even downloaded some program onto my computer here at work (technically a no-no, but the firewall didn't stop it so screw 'em!). And now, instead of one photo floating in the e-ether, I have 7 or 8 of them that will end up on some German fetish site. DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't slept since I woke up on Thursday at 6:30 in the morning. I have had 2 24 ounce cups of coffee and about a half gallon of diet green tea. The only reason I am still blinking right now is because my contacts would dry up if I didn't. Other than that it is completely unnecessary (that looks wrong, but I don't care right now). So maybe I am missing an obvious step here. But I will be damned if I know what it is.

I just had to change the water bottle for the basement dwellers. I call it "Post Femenist Role Playing". The exact quote was "Ron! We need a he-man over here!". That is code for "lift something heavy". I have no problem being typecast into roles, and I would much rather be the he-man than the guy who can't lift a 2 liter Coke w/out a spotter. That being said, it still kind of grates me that a lot of women fall into that "damsel needs help" role when it suits them and are Gloria Swanson with a shot of Ernest Hemmingway the rest of the time. And before I start getting flamed on this, I am not saying women are helpless and need a man's help. Genetically I can lift heavier things easier than the women down here can. There IS a reason the first part of my name id "Big". It is just the approach taken that irks me. But God forbid I pat them on the ass and give 'em a little wolf whistle when they saunter by. Then I am the bad guy...

And now a few more fun words...
Whoopee (only when you say it with conviction, otherwise ironic detachment ruins it)
Garbanzo
Bosom (sp?) (either the buddy or the boobies, to quote Martha Stewart, "It's a GOOD thing...)
Gazpacho
Boullibase (sp?)
really all foreign soups are fun to say. Egg Drop (a cross between funny and nasty), WonTon (say it out loud. Over ennunciate it. you will wind up giggling) Borschst (aww, you know I can't spell for crap by now, I'm tired of apologizing for it. You want proper grammar? Go read a dictionary and get off my back!). Borschst might not be a soup, but to the best of my knowledge it is very soup like and a main ingredient is beets. Is your mouth watering as much as mine is right now?

Happy Friday SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ones on purpose. That always makes me giggle too. I am not right in the head.)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:22 PM

    And your photo will become among the many internet photos floating in cyberspace. Wouldn't it be funny if there is some pervert guy coleecting these photos and then he makes some kind of cult out of it? Wouldn't that be funny. No that's just sick. In regards to your feminists comments-I don't know what to say, except HMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:18 PM

    Dis a good one:

    Klobopin-not sure what it is. I think it's some kinda medicine

    ReplyDelete