Friday, October 07, 2005

One final thought before I leave work for the day

As I have said previously, I am not overly versed in the ways of the interweb. What I know how to do I can do pretty well. Everything else might as well be written in Sanskrit. So when it says to post my photo go to "Settings" I go eagerly. One big problem though. It wants a web address for my picture. My picture isn't floating around the ether (well, as I said last post, it probably is. But I will be damned if I know where it has floated to or how to go and get it), it is on my harddrive. There is no URL for my hard drive (is there?). I am thankful that it is Friday, and it is my friend's (actually she is my wife's friend, but I like her well enough) birthday and there will be alcohol consumption in my immediate future. Everything is better with gin! Try it on your cornflakes. Trust me. Have I lied to you yet?

*Editor's note: Those I have lied to already are not allowed to respond to that question, as it would be really damaging to my already fragile psyche and I just don't think I can handle that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment