Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let me explain...no, is too much. Let me sum up...



Just a quick note to the lady who answered the phone at the bank that my company uses for the lockbox for deposits to the dental account.

  1. If I am calling you to check on the status of the deposit, I do not have it.
  2. If I do not have it, then I have not seen the FedEx person who is making that particular delivery.
  3. If you have to call downtown to get the tracking number for the FedEx package, then I would have no access to that tracking number since the only contact number I have for your bank is the lockbox customer service department, which is you.
  4. If I had the tracking number, I would not need to call you regarding the status of the deposit.
  5. Lather.  Rinse.  Repeat.

And they wonder why I drink.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:27 PM

    To paraphrase 50 Cent: Everywhere you be; everywhere you go; you be surrounded by dumb hoes.

    ReplyDelete