Monday, March 30, 2009

Promo pics for Drop 3. What do YOU think?







These are 5 of the approximately 30 promo pics I received because a director of a show in the theatre where we perform decided to usurp our properly reserved right to the main stage so he could have a photo session for his show.  He didn't even call or email me, he just decided that he was taking the space and got there before we were scheduled to be there and set up all his stuff.  I am guessing he heard me calling him all sorts of names that I usually reserve for rude McDonalds' customers and came into the "rehearsal room" (which is really the storage area with some unused space) and offered my troupe some shots.  I like all 5 of these (and there are others I like, too.  But Blogger only allows 5 pics per post).  What do you all think?

1 comment:

  1. top one is cool, the middle one shows everyone's face best

    ReplyDelete