Thursday, October 16, 2008

I have never been accused of being the brightest lightbulb in the chandelier

So, I had to run some errands at lunch. Randomly, and without warning, I would feel something brushing up against the right side of my chest. It felt like I had a decal on a t-shirt that was on inside out. It would be there for a moment then go away. Whenever I was feeling it I was not in a place to reach down and adjust anything, and since I DO have on a shirt with a decal / print on it as my undershirt (I have to have on a black undershirt for Bullseye Inc., and since I am going straight there from job Uno, I figured I would beat the middle man and also use one less piece of laundry), I wrote it off as putting my shirt on inside out while still partially asleep / getting dressed in the dark as to not wake up Wifey (at this time I had not discovered that Wifey had woken up a couple of hours ago and was upstairs. It was dark, so I couldn't see that).

I just went to the restroom, and when I AGAIN felt the phantom presence on my right nipple I, while under the cover of being alone in the bathroom, reached down into my shirt, basically copping a feel of myself. And that is when I discovered it.

It was fresh, clean laundry that I put on. How can I guarantee that it was equal to an Outkast song title? I reached down into my upper torso region and pulled a dryer sheet out.

So if nothing else, for the rest of the day, my right nipple is going to be ALL KINDS of April fresh. And at least I got THAT going for me. Which is nice.

BSR

No comments:

Post a Comment