Friday, October 17, 2008

It's going to happen...


So, I was just talking to a few coworkers about...
  1. Gay Drink Night (details still forthcoming), and
  2. the next Drop 3 Show (November 15th. Reserve your seats now and beat the rush. You know you wanna come see the fun. Why fight it?)

...when, a few minutes after the conversation had wrapped up, Narrow Face came over (with a disregard for personal space rivaled only by JabberJaws herself) and asked me if I had been talking about getting people from the office together for drinks and was it the whole office and yadda yadda yadda.

Here's a news flash for ya, sweetie... IF I WANTED TO INVITE YOU TO SOMETHING I WILL FREAKING INVITE YOU! I WAS TALKING TO THE PEOPLE THAT I WANTED TO TALK TO ABOUT IT! IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PUSH IT YOU WILL FIND OUT EXACTLY WHY YOU WERE NOT ORIGINALLY INCLUDED IN THE CONVERSATION!

So I told her that I was discussing a number of things and that my comedy show and drinking afterwards was a part of it. And that more information will be made available to the entire office when the time comes. Until then speak when spoken to, tyvm.

I brought lunch in today, but all of this is going to drive me right into the sweet embrace of Polock Johnny.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:30 PM

    Well, my name's Polock Johnny, and it might be a sin, but I'ma take that bet and you're gonna regret cuz I'm the best that's ever been-

    ReplyDelete